Sunday, 29 June 2008

Introduction!

Hello all! Just thought I would give a quick introduction so you all know who I am!!!.

I am a moderator on a fantastic ttc/parenting forum called Bumps n Beyond, it's got the best girls, best advice and best everything really. If you aren't a member please come and check us out you won't be disappointed!

Anyway here's me!

I'm Jill, a 24 year old mummy from Dundee, Scotland. I have a 12 and a half month old son called Aidan, who was born in June 07. He is my first child. I also live with my partner (fiance) Graham we met 4 years ago and got engaged at Xmas 05. No plans in the near future for wedding 1) I need to lose weight before I get married and 2) no money!!!

I am an easygoing person who loves the simple things in life, music, films.. the perfect night for me is a cosy up on the sofa with Graham in front of a DVD with snacks!

I have recently become an avid tag maker using Paint Shop Pro 8. Some of my work can be seen on my personal blog feel free to check it out. I have also become interested in Digital Scrapbooking recently and is one of the only hobbies I actually have in life! lol.

So there we go that's me! If you need any help on the BnB forum don't hesitate to ask!

~*Jill*~ xx


No comments: